Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan's Options Include Granados, DeMarco, Lopez, Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan's Options Include Granados, DeMarco, Lopez, Vazquez

Former world champion Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) has several recognizable names in the running to fight him on April 21, at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. Khan recently signed a three fight deal with Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport. The Bolton boxer has been inactive since May of 2016, when he moved up to a catch-weight of 155-pounds and was knocked out by then WBC middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i prefer granados out of the 4 options.

but knowing khan, he will pick the smallest one, which is demarco

Comment

C'mon Amir! Jessie Vargas would be a good man to announce your comeback against. I hope his name was on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        C'mon Amir! Jessie Vargas would be a good man to announce your comeback against. I hope his name was on the list.
        Thought Vargas was fighting Thurman?

Comment

BROOK,PACQUIA,PORTER,CRAWFORD,THURMAN or any other 147 with a decent pulse won't do. Lol.

Comment

All the choices of con’s fraudulent ent comeback are either old or washed up has-Beens except Granados which I don’t think Con has the balls to face at this point. He’ll blame trainer or promoter.

Comment

"Doesn't want a tune up"

Wants to fight demarco

Pick one

Comment

Then again Hearns could pay Granados to lose a sparring contest?

Comment

Granados might be a little too tough for a first fight in 2 years. I think josesito is the best option; his name still rings the most out from all options and he might me the easiest fight out of them too

Comment

he's gonna pick one and expect the remaining names on the next list,typical cherry picking..never gets old

Comment

Working...
                    X