Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Boxing Has Been Crying So Long For a Kid Like Jeff Horn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Boxing Has Been Crying So Long For a Kid Like Jeff Horn!

Jeff Horn's rapid ascent to the top of world boxing is just the start of Dean Lonergan's ambitious plan to revive the sport in Australia. The Duco Events boss is plotting for a fresh crop of fighters to follow the Horn blueprint and go from anonymous domestic battlers to rich international stars. Two of them - Rohan Murdock and Nathaniel May - fought on the undercard of Horn's WBO welterweight title defence against Gary Corcoran on Wednesday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can confirm! Before Jeff Horn I was contemplating suicide, but now I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and that light is Jeff 'p4p#1' Horn

Comment

I've followed boxing for a while. I've always thought there was a massive shortage of extremely deluded Australians who think they are god's gift. Thankfully folks, Jeff Horn is here.

Comment

Horn seems like an OK guy to me who did very well against Pac and has shown that he has grit, determination and physicality to be competitive against any number of fighters.

Can he beat Crawford? I don't think so but he will be TCs toughest test to date.

Could he beat guys like Berto, Broner and the others that are midget welters? I think so.

Comment

Okay, what does he actually mean by this? What's so different about Jeff Horn compared to everyone else? Is it because he's white or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            I've followed boxing for a while. I've always thought there was a massive shortage of extremely deluded Australians who think they are god's gift. Thankfully folks, Jeff Horn is here.

We are lucky to be living in the era of the Hornet.

Comment

I think we all know what Bob Arum means by this. He's just gutted his name isn't Jeff Hornstein.

Comment

The new Raging Bull cause he comes with his head first. :wt:

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

We are lucky to be living in the era of the Hornet.
                  Agreed. What an absolutely incredible time to be living in. The bitcoin craze, THE Jeff Horn... Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Okay, what does he actually mean by this? What's so different about Jeff Horn compared to everyone else? Is it because he's white or what?
                    I think it's because a lot of people were disgusted with his home town decision over Manny Pacquiao and the dirty tactics he employed in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X