Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: First Fight Was 50-50 - 100% I Win The Golovkin Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: First Fight Was 50-50 - 100% I Win The Golovkin Rematch!

Former WBA 'regular' middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (33-2, 29 KOs) is confident and has no doubt that he would win a rematch, if it ever happens, with IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA 'super' champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs). Golovkin and Jacobs collided back in March. Jacobs was dropped in the fourth round, but came back swinging hard to make the contest very close before a packed crowd at New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude just let it go... the fight was close but GGG won it. If you try to be too aggressive in the rematch, you may leave yourself open and get knocked out....

Comment

Canelo is obviously scared and is going to beg Golden Boy to overpay for the Lemieux/Saunders winner - I actually see GGG v. Jacobs 2 coming next and let's make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
        Dude just let it go... the fight was close but GGG won it. If you try to be too aggressive in the rematch, you may leave yourself open and get knocked out....
        Just let it go? the man is a fighter you act like its wrong to want for a rematch on a controversial loss.

Comment

Originally posted by JFREMZ View Post
          Just let it go? the man is a fighter you act like its wrong to want for a rematch on a controversial loss.
          there wasn't anything controversial about it

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Canelo is obviously scared and is going to beg Golden Boy to overpay for the Lemieux/Saunders winner - I actually see GGG v. Jacobs 2 coming next and let's make it happen!
            dude you sound like every typical dumb ass critic who doesn't know shi+ about boxing. Canelo is scared of what ?making 20+ million.

Comment

i agree they should fight again, but i prefer jacobs capture WBO belt 1st before chalenge golovkin again

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Shut the **** up punk!
                All you do is run your coccsucker all day! Canelo is fighting Triple g in May. You can bet on it punk!

Comment

First he won it, now it’s 50/50?

Get back on those ropes and go fight someone worth mentionning instead of milking your loss to GGG.

Comment

It was a close fight Golovkin got outworked in the second halve of the fight and only won because he is the champion and star. If Canelo deserves a rematch or a draw than so does Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X