Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: I'm Shocked McGregor Hit Mayweather Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman: I'm Shocked McGregor Hit Mayweather Like That

"He was able to hit Floyd Mayweather with punches like no one has done." That is the view of former heavyweight champion George Foreman, who is still shocked by UFC star Conor McGregor's performance in the boxing ring. McGregor went into the unknown in his first professional fight outside of the octagon against undefeated five division world champion Mayweather in Las Vegas, where he suffered a 10th-round stoppage in last month's blockbuster showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Foreman has a good doctor looking after him. He makes less and less sense every time I hear him speak.

Comment

Mayweather let himself get hit. Foreman probably knows this, but always puts a positive spin on things and always gives the underdog credit. Love big George.

George was hilarious whenever he tried to get behind someone who was clearly losing:

"Oh he hit him! He's hurt him I tell ya.."

Lampley had heard enough:

Lampley, "Come on George! He's nowhere close to hurting him"

Foreman, "Oh, I guess you're right.."
      Last edited by iamboxing; 09-19-2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

It's like he didn't listen at all to what Mayweather said before the fight.

Floyd did exactly what he said he'd do- come forward, walk him down and give the fans a real fight.

He specifically didn't want to fight in his defensive style for this fight, hence why he got hit more. It's inevitable.

And actually, for a come-forward fighter he didn't get hit too much at all in 10 rounds, especially one that's 40 years old and been out for 2 years. McGregor probably landed less in 10 rounds than Ali did in 1 round against George.

Comment

foreman is the same guy who was talking in the 10th round about how Trinidad was still dangerous and could knock out Hopkins with one punch at any time.

His technical analysis was always way off and he always loved the punchers and brawlers. He probably likes mcgreggor because he had big power in mma.

I dont think he even dislikes mayweather, he has always been this way with fight commentary.

Take his comments with a grain of salt.

Comment

Whhhaaaattttt???

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Mayweather let himself get hit. Foreman probably knows this, but always puts a positive spin on things and always gives the underdog credit. Love big George.

George was hilarious whenever he tried to get behind someone who was clearly losing:

"Oh he hit him! He's hurt him I tell ya.."

Lampley had heard enough:

Lampley, "Come on George! He's nowhere close to hurting him"

Foreman, "Oh, I guess you're right.."
              Floyd fans and the Boxing community have gone full ****** with the McGregor fight...

First they told us Conor wouldn't hit him... now they're telling us Floyd let Conor hit him...

Oh yes, totally believable...sure...I believe you... riiiiight..
              Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 09-19-2017, 04:46 AM.

Comment

I can't believe he's still talking about this.... we had ggg/canelo on the weekend and he wants to talk about may/mac wat da fook

Comment

George the fight happened 3 weeks ago, thats 5 years in internet time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Floyd fans and the Boxing community have gone full ****** with the McGregor fight...
                    First they told us Conor wouldn't hit him... now they're telling us Floyd let Conor hit him...
                    Oh yes, totally believable...sure...I believe you... riiiiight..
                    I was thinking along the same lines. LOL!

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    I can't believe he's still talking about this.... we had ggg/canelo on the weekend and he wants to talk about may/mac wat da fook
                    You have to remember, we don't know when these comments were made. And if you see an article on here soon with George commenting about the Canelo/GGG fight, from an Omnisport interview, like this one is sourced from, you'll likely have proof this was just part of that interview, likely done recently, and there they also asked George about the McGregor/Floydie fight during the interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X