Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor a Scumbag, One of Biggest Dirtbags I Met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor a Scumbag, One of Biggest Dirtbags I Met

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi revealed that Conor McGregor "whimpers like a girl" when he is hit by body shots. The retired boxer quit as McGregor's sparring partner on Friday after photos of their sessions were leaked on social media, with the Irishmen preparing for his much-publicised fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. And in a string of tweets, Malignaggi hit out at UFC star McGregor's ability in the ring ahead of the super-fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His quotes sound honest.

Comment

Malignaggi is the earliest boxer alive

Comment

Damn, Paulie may jump in the ring during his commentary of the fight and try to fight McGregor himself.

Comment

Coming from a scumbag himself. Lmao hes a clown. "I didnt do this to get more followers" you know danm well you did all this **** for publicity you never would have been able to get

Comment

So for the first 6 rounds Connor was winning, he gassed from rounds 6-10 & came on strong 11 & 12. Paulie is either planting the seeds or he's too honest for his own good.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              So for the first 6 rounds Connor was winning
              That's not what he said. He said "He did well for five rounds". Doing well and "winning" are not the same thing. Doing well for a novice could mean not losing as badly as most would expect.

Comment

Paulie looking to make his own fight with McGregor

Comment

Building a fight after Floyd whoops Connor?

Comment

LMAO he basically admitted he got knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X