Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: 'No Way In Hell' Garcia is a Better Boxer Than Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: 'No Way In Hell' Garcia is a Better Boxer Than Me!

Adrien Broner has heard Mikey Garcia and many others say Garcia is a better boxer than him since their fight was announced last month. The former four-division champion dismissed that contention Thursday during a conference call to discuss their July 29 bout. Broner believes his boxing ability will be one of his advantages in their 12-round, 140-pound fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn (Showtime).
    [Click Here To Read More]

You talk a big game and your record at le below 140 backs it up. I believe Mikey is special though, and he is on a mission. May the best man win

Comment

I've got this odd hunch that there could be an upset here.

Comment

You have no boxing skills bum!

Comment

... i'm rooting for Broner, doe!...

Comment

Bye bye Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              You talk a big game and your record at le below 140 backs it up. I believe Mikey is special though, and he is on a mission. May the best man win

THE BEST COMMENT REGARDING A FIGHT where someone states who they back and doesnt have to say something negative about the other guy to accentuate their point.
              NEED MORE POSTERS LIKE YOU SIR.

Comment

Broner is not a better boxer...People bought into the Floyd clone hype and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  THE BEST COMMENT REGARDING A FIGHT where someone states who they back and doesnt have to say something negative about the other guy to accentuate their point.
                  NEED MORE POSTERS LIKE YOU SIR.
                  I appreciate it! That's what I usually do, a lot of times posters get offended by that type of comment if it's not their fighter I'm speaking highly on... which is childish but it's alright. I still have my opinions and share with y'all as best I can.

Comment

Yes way Garcia is a text book perfect boxer another way of saying besides people like Roy , Lomo who have own unique style Garcia style is how it is taught proper form technique

Comment

Working...
                    X