Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo vs. Golovkin is a Trilogy Type of Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo vs. Golovkin is a Trilogy Type of Fight

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is busy promoting the biggest fight of 2017 in Saul Canelo' Alvarez v Gennady GGG' Golovkin for the WBC, IBF, IBO and WBA Super' World Middleweight Titles. The match-up between two of the best fighters in the world is set for September 16th, live on HBO Pay-Per-View. Golden Boy' recently kicked off a three city press tour which ran through London, New York City and Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats what he said about the chavez fight

Comment

That just wishful thinking

Comment

Does anyone remember the Al Gore character on South Park? De La Hoya has become him.

I'm super cereal you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c

Comment

Why does anybody want to see GGG get beat 3 times?

Comment

We obviously don't know at this point if this will be one for the ages, but going in, with what we know about both fighters history, this SHOULD be a great fight. Can't wait.

Comment

Stupid statement as we've yet to see the fight. Wait till after the 1st fight before deciding if it was good enough to warrant a rematch

Comment

Translation: I don't have anymore fights that will generate a profit

Comment

considering canelo is the only one with a rematch clause i think Oscar is preparing for the worst.

Comment

Does anyone get that pre-rape feeling that if it goes to the score cards, Canelo wins? This sets up a huge rematch for more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X