Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flanagan vs. Verdejo With Tentative Date of September 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Flanagan vs. Verdejo With Tentative Date of September 16

Although there are still some details that need to be finalized, the upcoming showdown between Felix Verdejo and Terry Flanagan is slated to take place on September 16. The fight will happen in the UK, likely on the same card being planned for the world title defense of WBO middleweight king Billy Joe Saunders.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good date. Everybody is going to watch it now...

Comment

I hope Verdejo is finally healthy...been waiting for this kid to put it all together for a while.

My Rican buddy from NYC seems convinced that the kid is damaged goods. Was going on about his team back home screwing up his body. I hope he's wrong. I want to see this kid in the ring with the top dawgs.

Comment

Beltran fought in Glasgow, Scotland against Ricky Burns of SCOTLAND. NOT ENGLAND. Get it right, simple geography. Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
          Beltran fought in Glasgow, Scotland against Ricky Burns of SCOTLAND. NOT ENGLAND. Get it right, simple geography. Idiot
          No he is Scotland when he loses and British when he wins

Comment

His first fight with Sanchez and he won't be able to corner him for the fight.

I haven't been that impressed with Flanagan or Verdejo, hoping one of them rises to the occasion and makes a big impression.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Flanagan's avoiding Robert Easter Jnr?!

Comment

Someone is getting KTFO. (Leaning towards Verdejo tasting canvas)

Comment

I've been on the Verdejo train for a while, but still waiting for it all to click for him. Maybe the step up in opponent will bring the best out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    I hope Verdejo is finally healthy...been waiting for this kid to put it all together for a while.

My Rican buddy from NYC seems convinced that the kid is damaged goods. Was going on about his team back home screwing up his body. I hope he's wrong. I want to see this kid in the ring with the top dawgs.
                    I actually have family in PR and Ive heard similar things. moving to big bear was the best move for him

Comment

Working...
                    X