Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor: Showtime on Board, Confirms Espinoza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor: Showtime on Board, Confirms Espinoza

Sheffield - Showtime Sports head Stephen Espinoza has confirmed that his network is on board with a potential cross-sports clash between former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. A few weeks ago, UFC President Dana White revealed that a deal had been reached with McGregor, which allows the fighter to take part in a boxing match against Mayweather. Following that agreement, McGregor applied for a boxing license in the state of Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gonna be such a **** show. No one should have to pay for this.

Comment

Wow!! It's really happening.

Comment

Won't go up against Canelo-Ggg...Floyd don't want to lose the Hispanic fanbase that bought his ppv fights in hopes of seeing him lose.

Comment

wow what a sh$t fight, sad thing is people will buy it.

Comment

Finally we get to see those underwear wrestlers meet a real boxer. Floyd is gonna kick his arse ha ha. Great event and everyone is gonna pay to see it. More money for the greatest ever and best night for all viewers. Pls let it be finalized :-)

Comment

He TBE tho

Comment

What a joke of a fight...does not interest me one bit..

Comment

I'll watch at a bar. I'm not buying this.

Comment

Calm down guys, y'all act like this fight is actually gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X