Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Guns Are Cocked, I Look Forward To Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Guns Are Cocked, I Look Forward To Shooting

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Forget the time machine references. Because even at the typically ancient boxing age of 41, Wladimir Klitschko doesn't want one. "Honestly, I do not feel my age," he said. "Believe it or not, at least now, I don't feel it. "I don't know what it's going to be like in five years, but right now I cannot complain about my speed, endurance or anything else. I actually feel even better than before...
    [Click Here To Read More]

if wlad has anything left I think he's gonna kick his ass

Comment

Based on rumblings I've read that Klitschko is struggling in training camp and not looking good and being 41 years old. I'm going to say Joshua wins by knockout anywhere between 6 and 9 rounds. Klitschko is already talking retirement as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        Based on rumblings I've read that Klitschko is struggling in training camp and not looking good and being 41 years old. I'm going to say Joshua wins by knockout anywhere between 6 and 9 rounds. Klitschko is already talking retirement as well.
        damn

link(s)?

Comment

Shooting what, grey hairs or white hairs ? Hahahahaaaaa !!!!!!

Comment

Will Wlad show up in the best shape possible is not even a question. Where he is mentally, that's the big ? in this fight.

Comment

Guns may be c0cked Wlad, but someone needs to show you how to take the safety off. Or didja just forget where the trigger is?

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
                damn

link(s)?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/770806/Wladimir-Klitschko-camp-insider-reveals-veteran-s-shocking-training-struggles-Boxing-News/amp

Comment

Saying he's "totally juiced up" is an unfortunate choice of words. Then again, half of the guys in the division have proven to be. Hope it's a good fight and Wlad can pull the trigger. It's not stamina, strength, fitness that seems to go with age, it's the reflexes and timing, and that's how it looked against Fury. Although to be fair, hes super awkward and moves really well, and Joshua is alot more static.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Will Wlad show up in the best shape possible is not even a question. Where he is mentally, that's the big ? in this fight.
                    Absolutely!

When you're nearing retirement you're much more likely to pack it in when things get tough.

.... still though everyone is convinced that this is going to end inside schedule but like GGG-Jacobs this could go all 12.

Comment

Working...
                    X