Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Pound-For-Pound Number One, Says Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Pound-For-Pound Number One, Says Lomachenko

The two-time Olympic gold medal winner topped off the list with WBC, WBA, IBO, IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs). This past Saturday night, Golovkin won a twelve round unanimous decision over Daniel Jacobs at New York's Madison Square Garden. The outcome snapped Golovkin's 23 fight knockout streak. It was also the first time were Golovkin had gone the twelve round distance
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure, he's a true p4p..cherry picking a welterweight at a catch weight and getting a gift against Jacobs make him the p4p

Comment

after getting his ass handed to him that horribly,, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        Sure, he's a true p4p..cherry picking a welterweight at a catch weight and getting a gift against Jacobs make him the p4p
        Gift?? I am sure you did not watch the match. GGG was a winner by atleast 7-5

Comment

I like Lomanchenko, but that's just plain stupidity.

Comment

Agreed.......

Comment

Loma makes boxing look simple he's a natural born talent mikey is another guy like that we need that super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                Gift?? I am sure you did not watch the match. GGG was a winner by atleast 7-5
                I had Jacobs winning but I can see a draw

Comment

Jacobs did not win, close fight but GGG was the better fighter. That is all there is to it

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    The two-time Olympic gold medal winner topped off the list with WBC, WBA, IBO, IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs). This past Saturday night, Golovkin won a twelve round unanimous decision over Daniel Jacobs at New York's Madison Square Garden. The outcome snapped Golovkin's 23 fight knockout streak. It was also the first time were Golovkin had gone the twelve round distance
                    [Click Here To Read More]

well, Loma is definitely above Golovkin, that's for sure

and Loma himself isn't #1 yet..... so ?

but I think he will be

truth be told, Rigo is probably still the best fighter on the planet

Golovkin is still top10

but he got Jacobs problems

Comment

Working...
                    X