Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

According to Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs), he is ready to fight middleweight king Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) this coming September. The first order of business for Canelo is to face his country rival, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., at a catch-weight of 164.5-pounds. Their fight is scheduled for May 6 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelhoe ...... you a B**Ch ...Just signed the damn contract ... but we al know this is B>S from GBP ......

Comment

Why does the author of this article state it's a flat fee when Oscar said it's a combination of a purse and PPV percentage? Why is the writer of this article making up alternative facts?

FAKE NEWS!

Comment

why do fighters and fans keep harping on who a guy should fight when they already have opponents to fight ?!?!?!

it doesnt make any chance to discuss canelo 3g now. they BOTH have opponents.

Comment

The more times canelo parrots Oscar's bull**** the worse he comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why does the author of this article state it's a flat fee when Oscar said it's a combination of a purse and PPV percentage? Why is the writer of this article making up alternative facts?

FAKE NEWS!
            Because Oscar said it? Golovkin's team have said it was flat fee combined with a PPV percentage - IF the PPV goes over a certain figure. So it falls below the expectation of that figure, then all Golovkin has is the guarantee.

He wants a full percentage, not a flat fee and a PPV percentage based on performance.

And either way Golovkin gets nothing from merchandise, the gate, sponsorships, TV deals, etc.

Comment

For some reason everyone blames Canelo not GGG, I wounder why?.. O yes he's a duck waiting for GGG to get old. He is feeling the pressure from the Media. 60% to 40% in favor of Canelo. 220 K ppv vs Smtih show u how much Canelo is worth by himself. 220K is not much didferent than 150 K.
              Last edited by boxingitis; 02-24-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Garbage offer. You shouldn't tell people not to blame you for that sh *t offer when it was your Oscar De La Arum promoter. But yea, now people will blame you.

Comment

I think If GGG ever gets to put his hands on Canelo it would of been ugly but now I think GGG would get nasty and really try and hurt and embarass this kid for playing all these games lol

Comment

The bull**** from Oscar just never ends. Canelo is making a big mistake parroting it. So long as he doesn't he can just say, I am just the fighter ODH and my team tell me who to fight. But as soon as he starts telling us about how he's a warrior and doesn't fear anyone and how GGG has had an awesome offer HE owns the excuses. Far better to keep his mouth shut and hide behind Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                    X