Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Says He is Motivated To Wipe Foreman Out Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Says He is Motivated To Wipe Foreman Out Early

This coming Friday night, WBA/IBO junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara (23-2-2, 13 KOs) is planning to take matters into his own hands by blasting out former titleholder Yuri Foreman (34-2, 10 KOs) as early as possible.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had no idea Yuri Foreman is still at it. Last I seen him was on Netflix (Fighting).

Comment

Any chance could be the last chance of Lars, he needs to impress, sadly, boxing it's a business and you need to do something to promote yourself.
      Big fan of Lara, but he needs to forget about showing his skills, because no one doubts about them, but he needs to separate himself from the rest.

Comment

Top 3 most pathetic championship match ups of all-time.This fight should take place under that bridge in Hialeah

Comment

My guess is he goes 10 rounds in a stinker and then complains that everyone is ducking him.

Comment

Hahaha ur gonna go for a jog mas bien

Comment

Lara already has his shinny brand new track shoes with his matching shorts and he is ready to run a track meet

Comment

If you want ggg and canella to take notice and be interested in fighting you if you can't make this a statement fight against a knee injury prone featherfist coming off long layoff you will never be exciting and look good close the show a boring dec you are done

Comment

3 names for Lara and Jermall Charlo: Jorge Sebastian Heiland, Avantil Khurtsidze, and Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Pick one! I think Charlo should target Heiland, and Lara should target Derevyanchenko! Make it a double-header!

Comment

Lara should kayo Foreman early, I have my doubts however. More likely than not late round stoppage (Foreman quits on stoll between rounds) or boring unanimous decision. Lara is a very talented fighter, but doesn't seem to be able to bring any excitement to the fight on his own, he needs his opponent to bring it to make it compelling (i.e. Angulo), Foreman doesn't bring it. Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                    X