Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Malignaggi: Who The F*** is That Guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Malignaggi: Who The F*** is That Guy?

On Thursday, former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi lashed out at UFC champion Conor McGregor, who created worldwide headlines on Wednesday when it was revealed that the MMA superstar had obtained a boxing license in the state of California. McGregor also made an unsuccessful attempt to obtain a license to box in Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR PAULIE!![/CENTER]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-02-2016, 09:36 PM.

lmao that's great. He would KO Paulie the bum.

Comment

Mcgregor kills paulie

Comment

Lol He is right. Outside of hardcore boxing fans nobody knows who the **** paulie is. And really among boxing fans paulie is only known because of the brutal ass beatings he's gotten and his mouth.

Comment

I'm sure his fans think that using that tired old line is cute but it only draws a spotlight to his ignorance of the sport. The guy is no boxer and even Paulie would finish him if they fight in a square.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I'm sure his fans think that using that tired old line is cute but it only draws a spotlight to his ignorance of the sport. The guy is no boxer and even Paulie would finish him if they fight in a square.
            I think is even worse that professional boxers are using McGregor's name to bring attention to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              I think is even worse that professional boxers are using McGregor's name to bring attention to themselves.
              More often, interviewers are looking for the topic of the day so they're all asking boxers their opinions. I don't like those that do call outs to get attention, but I'm not actually seeing a lot of this with this Connor stuff. Reporters are asking because these things are getting clicks. Look at all these Connor threads on NSB alone.

Comment

LMAO!!! WAR MCGREGOR!!! Connor about to take boxing over too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Would love to see mcgregor vs one of your boys in a street fight.

Yeah try shoulder rolling a kick in the head or clinching a single leg

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X