Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Not Pleased With Offer For Inoue, Prefers Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Not Pleased With Offer For Inoue, Prefers Cuadras

WBC super flyweight champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (46-0, 38KOs) was recently presented with a unification offer to take on WBO king Naoya 'The Monster' Inoue (11-0, 9KOs). Both fighters are represented by Teiken Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

no matter what they offered you wasnt going to accept it lmfao stop playing the plan was always to rematch cuadras.

Comment

Not sure what to say about Gonzalez as of late.

Comment

I personally prefer the Cuadras rematch because I thought it should have been a draw or one point for Cuadras. Glad to see Chocolatito willing to fight him again. He probably knows he looked bad in this fight and might have gotten away with one.

Comment

Funny how roman will rematch cuadras no problem,,, but it's been years for the Estrada rematch.

Comment

Man, that's the kinda shit that infuriates me. You got stupid fanbwoys willing to pay ppv money to watch canelo pick on the Beefy. But nobody willing to put up that dough to bring that oriental kat stateside for a Chocolatito showdown??

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Funny how roman will rematch cuadras no problem,,, but it's been years for the Estrada rematch.
              we all know why,

Comment

I read that Roman walks around at ~160.

Comment

I'm fine with either one. I have to watch again tonight but I had Cuadras winning.

Comment

does that mean chocolate is ducking ducking ducking? huh ggg fans?

Comment

Working...
                    X