Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Flat Fee For Golovkin To Face Canelo - No Money Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Flat Fee For Golovkin To Face Canelo - No Money Split!

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya has double-downed on the statements made to BoxingScene.com by his company Vice President, Eric Gomez. Gomez advised BoxingScene's Steve Kim that his company would make a very handsome offer to Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs) to face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (47-1-1, 33KOs) in September of 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Basically what ODLH is telling the world is that this fight will never happen

Comment

The Floyd Mayweather School of Negotiation. Pathetic. Golovkin 100% deserves a cut of the PPV. His name is getting bigger all the time, he will be a PPV star in his own right soon enough. Cannel's PPVs will suffer the longer he avoids GGG in favour of fighting unmarketable middleweight contenders. This is cutting his nose to spite his face.

Comment

Fight is dead before it even got off the ground.

Comment

Another excuse in the making... De la Hoeya ....now I hope everyone starts to realize he is just a liar

Comment

I know the fight wont happen and dont like to see a boxer especially one i am a fan of get beaten to a pulp and brutally KOed. But i think for those of us who want this fight and are tired of DLH, it would probably be satisfying if Canelo lost very badly e.g. brutally KOed like he did to Khan.

Comment

LOL what a disgrace.

Canelo has nowhere to go. GGG has all the belts, what is Canelo going to do?? Fight the dangerous cats at 154 for chump change? Andrade or Charlo for little money???

Comment

GGG should have taken the first offer...the ship has sailed.

Comment

If he wins it would launch him as a PPV attraction. Mr Lil G should take it.

Comment

So team Canelo will offer ggg his biggest pay day and he will turn it down because he's getting a flat fee and he wants Canelo to move up to 160 so the fight happens. What more to Golovtards fans want. Ggg got the weight he wanted and Canelo will get the money he wanted. These are fair negotitiatons. If ggg wanted a percentage cut he should negotiated weight. He didn't so he won't get a cut. Plain and simple
                    Last edited by Junbengreat; 09-07-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X