Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Tabs Andre Ward To Overcome Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Tabs Andre Ward To Overcome Sergey Kovalev

After years of posturing we are still none the wiser over who would emerge with the spoils from a mouth-watering match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Adonis Stevenson. That one appears still very much parked up in the waiting room and whether it ever materialises remains to be seen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Kovalev expects to have a size advantage or that his power alone will win him the fight, then I see him losing. But I think he and Jackson understand they need to fight smart & technical. They showed that understanding vs Hopkins, it's just that Ward has all his physical tools in-tack as opposed to what Nard could offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      After years of posturing we are still none the wiser over who would emerge with the spoils from a mouth-watering match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Adonis Stevenson. That one appears still very much parked up in the waiting room and whether it ever materialises remains to be seen.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      What's going on with BJS?

Comment

"None of these names would strike fear into the heart of Jamie Cox..."

Lol

And none of these names would even have a clue who Jamie Cox is.

Comment

Taking ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BETS. Ward will school Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            You're not going to get a bet, they just talk ***** but they know Ward is going to school him.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
              You're not going to get a bet, they just talk ***** but they know Ward is going to school him.
              I'm going to agree with you two. But it's going to come down to what the judges want to see. Are they going to count technique, or power?

Comment

I'll always take a GREAT Boxer over a GREAT Puncher... This will be Donaire/Rig. 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                  They would be DUMB if they did!!! WAY easier fights out there to make $$$ on... The EASY $$$$$ is on taking the OVER.

Comment

Kovalev has to knockout or stop Ward to win. I have Ward winning by decision

Comment

Working...
                    X