Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Canelo Sounded Confident, He's Not Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Canelo Sounded Confident, He's Not Afraid

On Saturday night as Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez knocked out Amir Khan in the sixth round at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the immediate focus shifted to a showdown between the defending WBC middleweight champion and the IBF/WBA/IBO belt-holder, Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will be, yes he will be.

Comment

Only the Gullible Gennady Groupies thought he was ever afraid. The rest of the world knew he had a fight with Khan he needed to focus on, the GGGroupies used to find ways every day through articles to create the aura of Canelo being scared of Lil G.

Comment

every one is confident in heat of the moment

just like lennox lewis was when say he would give rematch

Comment

His punches will not do a thing to GGG. GGG will eat them and counter & when he lands because he will.... Canelo will know who daddy is. I Mexican and I even know GGG is a ****in Godzilla in that ring . Dense ass bones

Comment

Reminds me of a National Geographic episode where a huge stud hyena just mauled a smaller hyena and took over the clan. The testosterone was running so high, the stud hyena ventured into the lions' territory and chased off some young lions, daring the king. He got the king's attention alright. One swat and you could just hear him squeal...oh ****!

Comment

Canelo's not afraid of GGG. None if these fighters are afraid of each other. Its just dumb **** that these newbie fight fans that Floyd and Manny brought in scream every time there's a dispute between fighters. That said, Canelo's gonna treat GGG like the lesser star he is. GGG and his people need to get off of social media and forums like this. And realize that is the B-side here and a big fight ******. And whether its right or not, he's gonna have to bend in order to get his big fight. Its just how things are done now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                His punches will not do a thing to GGG. GGG will eat them and counter & when he lands because he will.... Canelo will know who daddy is. I Mexican and I even know GGG is a ****in Godzilla in that ring . Dense ass bones

1) why do you have this "need" to confirm your race in every second post?

2) why do you change your race, in every third post?

Comment

alavrez family were crying in round 2. wait until he gets hit by lil G. dam they're going to need alot oftissue

Comment

Canelo is fast,strong,has youth on his side and above all, he is familiar with fighting on the big stage...GGG cannot overwhelm him...He is indeed not afraid.

Comment

Working...
                    X