Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Swipes Joel Diaz: This Time I Really Have a Game Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Swipes Joel Diaz: This Time I Really Have a Game Plan

Timothy Bradley is much more confident in his game plan for his third fight against Manny Pacquiao than he was before their first two fights.

The once-beaten fighter was trained by Joel Diaz for nearly his entire career. They parted ways last September and there are conflicting stories (from both sides) on what actually led to the split.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley still laying the smack down on Diaz.

Comment

what happened between them?

Comment

Joel Diaz clapback in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

It's time to end this back and forth. Both guys needs to move forward with their careers. We'll see how much Bradley has learned from Atlas in this fight. The Rios fight is not a good measuring stick. Also, Bradley did well in the first half of the second fight with Pacquiao. Bradley and Diaz did well during their run together.

Comment

Diaz is a good trainer but I think he slipped during the fights with Pacquiao. I remember during the 24/7 Diaz joked about Bradley knocking out Pacquiao, even if it was a joke that's not the mindset Diaz should be giving to his fighter. Bradley was not going to knockout Pacquiao.

During the rematch when Bradley was fighting flat-footed, I didn't see any urgency from Diaz for Bradley to change strategy, and Diaz deserves some blame for that. None the less I still think Diaz is one of the top trainers in the sports, I just think he didn't mesh well with Bradley despite training him for over a decade.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 03-16-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Bradley still laying the smack down on Diaz.
                na diaz won that wore..bradley must have forgot his only win over pac came with diaz...no matter how it came

and remember bradley is the fighter diaz can only make the plan bradley is the one who injures his foot like a dumb ass every 2 seconds and then starts trying to slug instead of sticking to it and fightin some pain

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                  Diaz is a good trainer but I think he slipped during the fights with Pacquiao. I remember during the 24/7 Diaz joked about Bradley knocking out Pacquiao, even if it was a joke that's not the mindset Diaz should be giving to his fighter. Bradley was not going to knockout Pacquiao.

During the rematch when Bradley was fighting flat-footed, I didn't see any urgency from Diaz for Bradley to change strategy, and Diaz deserves some blame for that. None the less I still think Diaz is one of the top trainers in the sports, I just think he didn't mesh well with Bradley despite training him for over a decade.
                  diaz had bradley well prepared for straight lefts...he listened to diaz for years and finally decided to stop...something besides boxing is the reason...i cannot blame diaz for that..diaz flamed him on thaboxing voice

Comment

Joel diaz is a terrific trainer, Teddy Atlas is going to get him knocked out against pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X