Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Mayweather Fights On, I'll Be in The Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Mayweather Fights On, I'll Be in The Running

WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman (26-0, 22KOs) will continue to pursue a possible fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs), who holds the WBC/WBA 'super' championships.

Mayweather is back on September 12th, when he defends his titles against former champion Andre Berto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight is being pushed as the final bout of Mayweathers' pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe that.

Comment

Definitely, this is why one time need to step up his competition now. he can definitely put himself in frame to be #50.

Comment

All these guys are chasing Floyd but they keep fighting bums. These guys need to step it up if they want to stand out. Sadly I won't be surprised when Thurman fights another Collazo type this fall.

Comment

Thurman vs Maidana. Get past him and you've got it

Comment

the beggers are lining up. even pacquiao during his salt water treatments

Comment

Thurman is fighting Shawn Porter this fall so that's a step in the good direction

Comment

People keep talkin about Thurman fighting better competition. Its not that simple. Nobody wants to fight Thurman because they know he's a beast. Plus you have to consider the timing if other guys already have fights scheduled, etc...That's not his fault.

To be real, the competition needs to step up and fight Thurman. I don't hear nobody callin him out.
                Last edited by rocktx; 08-20-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I have a feeling Floyd might duck Thurman almost as virulently as he ducked Khan, Paul Williams, Winky Wright, Margarito, Prime Cotto for 4 years and Prime Pacquiao for 5 years.

Comment

Fight Porter

Comment

Working...
                    X