No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Leapfrog Over Matthysse To WBO Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford To Leapfrog Over Matthysse To WBO Shot

Although Chris Algieri and Lucas Matthysse are the top two contenders under the WBO at 140-pounds, WBO lightweight champion Terence Crawford is already in position to fight for the vacant WBO junior welterweight title.

After his last defense of the WBO title at 135-pound, Crawford announced that he was moving up in weight. Matthysse, who is ranked at number two, is pushing to get a shot at the belt, but WBO President Francisco Varcarcel says Crawford is ahead of him in the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-11-2015, 06:09 PM.

What i've been saying. Since he's the LW WBO champ, he gets priority... and since Algieri was stripped and put back into the rankings, he takes over the #1 spot.... ergo... we're getting Algieri/Crawford for the WBO 140

Comment

They better give Chris his title back that was dumb to strip him. Chris vs Crawford is a decent fight

Comment

Crawford vs Algieri and Matthysse vs Provodnkiov, winners fight eachother. Sounds good to me. Probably too good to be true.

Comment

So why can't we get Broner vs Matthysse again?

Comment

That's ****ing ******ed. I shouldn't expect better from the alphabet organizations.

Comment

I'm fine with Algieri/Crawford. Winner should face Matthysse or Broner next.

Comment

well, it sucks there is no belt involved, but lucas/provo is a hell of a fight.

Comment

This isnt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    So why can't we get Broner vs Matthysse again?
                    Haymon. Why else?

Hopefully he gets his head out of his ass and makes that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X