No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes Nacho, Roach, Garcia as Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes Nacho, Roach, Garcia as Coach

Carlos Blandon, manager of WBC flyweight champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, has denied that his team reached an agreement with Mexican trainer Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, to train the undefeated three division world champion in the future.

The manager confirmed that there have been talks and he also stated there have been talks with Robert Garcia and Freddie Roach as well. They are analyzing several details, such as they requested salaries or each trainer and which coach has the adequate time to train Gonzalez. [Click Here To Read More]

Don Nachito would definitely be the best fit.

Comment

Rumors are it's Nacho

Comment

Don't care who trains him as long as we get to see him.

Comment

Chocolatito with Nacho Beristain in his corner would be WICKED. Gonzalez already fights the way Robert Garcia and Freddie Roach would train him to fight. Nacho can fine tune him and make him unstoppable.

Comment

Any of those trainers would be good for Roman. His trainer has taken him as far as he could, with one of these trainers he can go even further in my opinion.

Comment

I think he's as good as he's going to get right now. He should leave things as is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it .

Comment

Nacho would be a great fit.

Comment

Nacho is the best choice.

Comment

I dont feel like he needs a new trainer. Like someone said if it aint broke. Thats how a lot of fighters start losing. Then they go from trainer to trainer

If i had to choose outta those id go with nacho. I think he would be cheaper and hes closer to nicaragua. Also he speaks fluent Spanish. You get that with garcia but i think hed be more distracted at his gym. Roach has too much on his plate and im guessing hes the priciest

Comment

Working...
                    X