No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov Willing To Go To 147 For Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov Willing To Go To 147 For Big Fights

Former WBO champion Ruslan Provodnikov was initially disappointed when he was unable to reach an agreement for a fall fight on HBO. Several potential opponents turned down the opportunity to face the "Siberian Rocky" which prompted his team to set up a November 28th fight in his homeland of Russia against an opponent to be determined.

Provodnikov recently spoke to BoxingScene.com and said that he is excited to fight at home but expects to be back in the United States in 2015. While he would like to fight for a title, securing the biggest fights possible is what is most important to the Russian and he said said that he is open to moving up to the welterweight division for the right opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I use to line this dude, but now he's whoring around for a big fight. Amir khan jr.

Comment

That would explain why everyone told him no, if he's not willing to move up to fight them. Wasn't the weight the reason a Rios fight didn't happen earlier this year? Or was that just a part of the problem?

Comment

Go sit down somewhere Ruslan. You one dimensional bum.

Comment

He doesn't deserve a big fight at 147 he got out class but a feather fisted fight at 140 he goes in the back of the line

Comment

bull he can get a fight with garcia

Comment

Rios would be perfect for a fight @ 147!

Comment

I see everyone has turned their back on the beast.

Comment

I hope he finds a worthy fight.

Comment

Set him up with Keith Thurman since he wants to fight at 147 I think that would be a good test for both guys

Comment

Working...
                    X