No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: Watching Mayweather is 80-90% Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: Watching Mayweather is 80-90% Boring

WBA interim-welterweight champion Keith "One Time" Thurman (23-0, 21KOs) is not really excited to watch the upcoming rematch between Floyd Mayweather Jr. (46-0, 26KOs) and Marcos Maidana (35-4, 31KOs). The rematch, for Mayweather's WBA/WBC welterweight titles, is scheduled for September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

/in before mathed, puga, team vitaminas, jrosales13, spoon23, larryx, new england, the weebler I/II, dirk diggler UK, twosweethooks, bigg dunn, maniac310, irondamhanza, johnm is..., check hooks, PAC-BOY, fightingpride, j the unbiased, rockin'..., dr. tenma, lead uppercut, jas, Golovkin, box office, garcias mom, makavelli, and southpaw110.

Comment

Man I can't wait till this guy's block gets knocked around. It won't be long, I mean the kid almost got KTFO by a plodder in Soto Karass. What a bunch of ignorance he's spewing.

Comment

I like Keith. He tells it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I like Keith. He tells it like it is.
          He's also said in the past that Floyd beats Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Man I can't wait till this guy's block gets knocked around. It won't be long, I mean the kid almost got KTFO by a plodder in Soto Karass. What a bunch of ignorance he's spewing.
            Betcha Doofus Mayweather wont fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              /in before mathed, puga, team vitaminas, jrosales13, spoon23, larryx, new england, the weebler I/II, dirk diggler UK, twosweethooks, bigg dunn, maniac310, irondamhanza, johnm is..., check hooks, PAC-BOY, fightingpride, j the unbiased, rockin'..., dr. tenma, lead uppercut, jas, Golovkin, box office, garcias mom, makavelli, and southpaw110.

lol. You know they're coming. Thurman had a change of heart about Floyd recently. I recall him being very respectful in every interview. I guess he's trying to talk himself into a big fight now. The Guerrero way seems to work. Either way, I hope to see Thurman back in the ring soon with someone good. Set up Thurman vs. Brook and the Khan fight and I'm happy!

Comment

By the way the title is misleading. He said that Floyd's last fight with Maidana was boring because he went toe to toe (usually what fans want to see) but he goes on to say he wants to see old Floyd with that defensive capability back.

Comment

Thurman is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                    lol. You know they're coming. Thurman had a change of heart about Floyd recently. I recall him being very respectful in every interview. I guess he's trying to talk himself into a big fight now. The Guerrero way seems to work. Either way, I hope to see Thurman back in the ring soon with someone good. Set up Thurman vs. Brook and the Khan fight and I'm happy!
                    You really think he had a change of heart? He still being respectful in this interview, I think since he studies Floyd so much he holds Floyd to a high standard and was disappointed he didn't show his true class against Chino.

Comment

Working...
                    X