Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora: Tyson Fury Is Getting Cooked On July 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora: Tyson Fury Is Getting Cooked On July 26

Dereck Chisora says rival Tyson Fury won't stand the heat when they collide in their big heavyweight showdown on Saturday 26th July at the Phones 4 U Arena in Manchester.

Chisora meets Fury in a crucial WBO World Heavyweight Title Eliminator with his European title and the Vacant British title on the line, and today he met with the media at Fredericks restaurant in Islington, North London, before commencing his training camp for the bitter clash.

The Finchley puncher displayed his culinary skills by flambéing a rabbit, controlling some intense flames and saying that he'll do the same to undefeated Fury who brings the same kind of fire to the ring.

"I can't wait for July 26th, it's still over 17 weeks away and I feel like cooking Fury right now," said Chisora. "However you want to put it, boiled, fried or roasted, Fury's getting cooked. He won't be able to stand the heat that I'm bringing to him so he'll definitely be leaving my kitchen, the ring, once I start turning up the heat. Fury is just like that rabbit, he'll be running, but I'll hunt him down and eventually catch up with him and then it's game over." [Click Here To Read More]

del boy via roasting for me

loser fights wilder later in the year

Comment

both need to improve theyre techniques as both slap a bit but fury by late tko for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
        "I can't wait for July 26th, it's still over 17 weeks away and I feel like cooking Fury right now," said Chisora. "However you want to put it, boiled, fried or roasted, Fury's getting cooked. He won't be able to stand the heat that I'm bringing to him so he'll definitely be leaving my kitchen, the ring, once I start turning up the heat. Fury is just like that rabbit, he'll be running, but I'll hunt him down and eventually catch up with him and then it's game over."]Click Here To Read More[/URL]]
        Both fighters aren't much in the technique department but in some ways that can make for an interesting bout. I am much more of a fan of boxers than punchers usually but for a heavyeweight brawl I make exceptions. I have to admit I am looking forward to this one.

Comment

I reckon the outcome of this fight depends upon whether Peter Fury can come up with a game plan to enable Tyson to keep out of the way of that big over-hand right which seems to be Chisora's main offensive weapon lately.
          People are expecting a slug out, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Fury adopting a safety-first approach, the way he did against Johnson, keeping a high guard and jabbing his way to a points decision.

Comment

Cooked?

Chisora better put down those burgers. That's what got him into trouble last time!

Comment

This is a joke fight they are selling it as a final eliminator for the WBO. Klitschko is fighting his WBO mandatory in alex lepai. So they wont get a shot til this time next year. Klitschko has to fight his IBF mandatory in kubrat pulev and most likely a voluntary so this is silly. Frank warren is selling a dream.

Comment

underrated fight, this fight is going to be awesome. where can i watch this if at all in the US?

Comment

the winner gets to be ko 1'd by wilder

Comment

Tyson fury will box his ears off. Hes more skilled than chisora. Chisora has no skill, slow hands and is there to be hit all night. He scuffs with his punches and lacks head movement. Tyson fury on points because you cant drop chisora let alone knock him out. Only haye stopped him. And haye has one serious power.

Comment

Working...
                    X