Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Cleverly is a Fraud, Doesn't Want To Be a Boxer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: Cleverly is a Fraud, Doesn't Want To Be a Boxer!

Tony Bellew is on a collision course with bitter rival Nathan Cleverly after vowing to give the man he labels a fraud "a good hiding".

Both Liverpudlian Bellew and his former conqueror Cleverly have moved up from light-heavyweight to cruiserweight following defeats in their most recent fights.

While Bellew came up short against WBC champion Adonis Stevenson in November, Cleverly lost his WBO belt to Sergey Kovalev in Cardiff. [Click Here To Read More]

Bellew is such a bloody whiner.

He constantly cries about not getting an immediate rematch for a fairly unexciting fight that he didn't really ever threaten to win.

Now he cries constantly about his weight in every interview. Yeah, yeah, you didn't lose because Adonis was better than you... it was the weight. No chin, the weight all of a sudden turned your jaw into jelly. Blah, blah, blah.

There's nothing posh about Cleverly and 50% of us go to uni these days, the degree is hardly some magic thing that he holds above the rest of us, so now Bellew wastes his breath trying to convince us a working class lad is some posh cnut. Whatever, Tony, shut up please.

Comment

Both of these 2 have got out of there station & become Prima Donna's. J.L.****inson is the British champion & therefore the 1st target for either.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post

He constantly cries about not getting an immediate rematch for a fairly unexciting fight that he didn't really ever threaten to win.

Now he cries constantly about his weight in every interview. Yeah, yeah, you didn't lose because Adonis was better than you... it was the weight. No chin, the weight all of a sudden turned your jaw into jelly. Blah, blah, blah.

There's nothing posh about Cleverly and 50% of us go to uni these days, the degree is hardly some magic thing that he holds above the rest of us, so now Bellew wastes his breath trying to convince us a working class lad is some posh cnut. Whatever, Tony, shut up please.
        Fairly unexciting fight? Don't know what fight you were watching, it was a cracker. But I agree with everything else you said. Bellew is an absolute tool. He was actually offered the return and rejected it. And I don't get why he's saying he despises Clev; after the fight he was quick to put his arm around and give him all the respect in the world. Oh, and if it's Clev that needs you, and not the other way around, why are YOU, Tony, the one talking about the fight? Cleverly already beat you once in your home town.

Comment

Bellew don't half talk for somebody who don't half put in some sorry assed performances.

Comment

Bellew lost to a fraud who doesn't really care about boxing(although I know it was a close fight). So what does that make Bellew? Can't even beat a fraud.

Comment

Is it just me or is it mostly fighters from the UK who talk to dyam much. This guy, Froch, Khan, even Groves's crying of late... wtf is it with y'all UK'ers? Stop the bloodclott crying and fight, this is boxing not a soap opera. All these big talks before fights only to come up looking silly after they get K.O.ed or T.K.O.ed. Nothing against y'all, I aint racist, but i hear a lot of crying out of that nursery

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
                Is it just me or is it mostly fighters from the UK who talk to dyam much. This guy, Froch, Khan, even Groves's crying of late... wtf is it with y'all UK'ers? Stop the bloodclott crying and fight, this is boxing not a soap opera. All these big talks before fights only to come up looking silly after they get K.O.ed or T.K.O.ed. Nothing against y'all, I aint racist, but i hear a lot of crying out of that nursery
                Y'all? No, no. Some. Not all dickhead.

Comment

What is the point, its hard to talk about someone not wanting to be a boxer...
                  Yes Nathan Cleverly is a fairly smart enough well educated guy but to say he doesn't want to be a boxer on what grounds does he have?

He's done the same thing as Cleverly, as soon as they both stepped up to face big punchers (legitimate world class opposition) they got beat decisively and instead of sticking to that division and trying to make changes to their fight style no....
                  Lets move to cruiserweight and hope there is less talent...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post

Hit the nail on the head!!

Comment

Working...
                    X