No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson "Kovalev Fight Will Happen This Year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson "Kovalev Fight Will Happen This Year"

Shortly after his 2nd round destruction of Ismayl Sillakh on November 30th, WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev immediately called out WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson who is regarded as the top fighter in the division. On the same night, after stopping Tony Bellew, Stevenson said that he didn't have a problem facing Kovalev, but pointed out that there are bigger fights outs there like facing IBF champion and future hall of famer Bernard Hopkins or 168 pound kingpin Carl Froch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yup i believe him. As i stated the dude is 36 and wants to squeeze in paydays before taking a fight which is ending in KO 100%.

KOedvalev will get his.

Comment

kovalvev will beat that ass

Comment

Hope so. Should be good when it does.

Comment

The racist vs The rapist

Lets get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Yup i believe him. As i stated the dude is 36 and wants to squeeze in paydays before taking a fight which is ending in KO 100%.

KOedvalev will get his.
            One of the most logical posts. He's not 22 years old, he's not 28…he's 36…why wouldn't he want to capitalize on a great year by getting big name and money fights…

He wants to get as much as he can out of this before it's over for him via loss or decline with age. Hopkins, Ward and Froch bring money and namesake financially and on your resume.

Kovalev brings a good fight that could end in a matter of a couple of rounds without much namesake or money compared to the others..

Mayweather says it best…Boxing is sport…but it's also a business…it's prize fighting ya dummy…duuhhhhh! lol

Comment

Its about time I heard him say he wants Kov, he'd only be dumb to wait till he was say 38 or so years old for that fight.
              Adonis still has his reflexes about him so this could be a very good fight I just fear when Adonis gets hit he might not be able to take the power.

Comment

Good. The sooner you fight, the sooner we get rid of you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                  One of the most logical posts. He's not 22 years old, he's not 28…he's 36…why wouldn't he want to capitalize on a great year by getting big name and money fights…

He wants to get as much as he can out of this before it's over for him via loss or decline with age. Hopkins, Ward and Froch bring money and namesake financially and on your resume.

Kovalev brings a good fight that could end in a matter of a couple of rounds without much namesake or money compared to the others..

Mayweather says it best…Boxing is sport…but it's also a business…it's prize fighting ya dummy…duuhhhhh! lol

Exactly!! Its not like he wont fight Kovalev. Unlike most "ducks" hes giving the fans a deadline of this year.

Comment

Is everyone satisfied now?

Comment

Working...
                    X