No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Brings Gifts To Kids in Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Brings Gifts To Kids in Hospital

Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, the world welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), took over the role of Santa Claus. He loaded his vehicle with gifts and took them to the pediatric ward of the Central Hospital of Reconquista, Santa Fe in Argentina. Maidana surprised several children who were suffering from various ailments.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, the world welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), took over the role of Santa Claus. He loaded his vehicle with gifts and took them to the pediatric ward of the Central Hospital of Reconquista, Santa Fe in Argentina. Maidana surprised several children who were suffering from various ailments.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I really hope im not going to hell for this being the first thing that came to mind when i read the article and it made me laugh.....

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      I really hope im not going to hell for this being the first thing that came to mind when i read the article and it made me laugh.....

Maidana is a class act.

Comment

That picture is the first thing I thought too

Comment

The peoples champ! CHINOOO

Comment

one of the rare moments where chino doesn't get deducted a point. he's really a nice guy.

Comment

A great champ showing great example is a true role model for anyone.

Comment

Way to go Champ!

Comment

LOL. me too.

Comment

Nice of him to do that, I bet they were happy to take their eyes off the dirty walls and floors, that place looks like a real ****hole.

Comment

Working...
                    X