Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Talks Marquez Trilogy, Steroid Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Talks Marquez Trilogy, Steroid Claims

BoxingScene.com caught up to Michael Koncz, the adviser of eight-division titlist and WBO welterweight king, Manny Pacquiao, regarding this Q&A concerning the recently-surfaced allegations of steroid use by Pacquiao as well as the potential for the third bout with WBO and WBC lightweight king, Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Marquez, we'll see you in court!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          BoxingScene.com caught up to Michael Koncz, the adviser of eight-division titlist and WBO welterweight king, Manny Pacquiao, regarding this Q&A concerning the recently-surfaced allegations of steroid use by Pacquiao as well as the potential for the third bout with WBO and WBC lightweight king, Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]
          I'm not buying this steroid ****...never did and still dont!!....thats just me....but there's MANY out there who doubt Manny is playing fair...I work with many of them....all I can say is that Manny should do the tests for his next fight....for the fans....NOT for Floyd or the Mayweathers but for the fans who help pay his salary...now that would be cool and at the same time it would put this roid rap to rest

Comment

Only morons and haters think Pac is on roids. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Thats like saying I think Marquez is a drug dealer or pedophile because hes mexican or I think Floyd smokes crack is a rapist and murder just cuz hes black.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              I'm not buying this steroid ****...never did and still dont!!....thats just me....but there's MANY out there who doubt Manny is playing fair...I work with many of them....all I can say is that Manny should do the tests for his next fight....for the fans....NOT for Floyd or the Mayweathers but for the fans who help pay his salary...now that would be cool and at the same time it would put this roid rap to rest
              taking the tests won't clear his name. people will say he just stopped roiding for that particular fight.

he takes all the tests the commission requires. if that's enough for the rest of the boxers, then it should be enough for pacquiao

Comment

[QUOTE=Ryannn;10554570]taking the tests won't clear his name. people will say he just stopped roiding for that particular fight.

he takes all the tests the commission requires. if that's enough for the rest of the boxers, then it should be enough for pacquiao[/QUOT

Very well said..
                Last edited by bunnybounce; 05-17-2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  taking the tests won't clear his name. people will say he just stopped roiding for that particular fight.

he takes all the tests the commission requires. if that's enough for the rest of the boxers, then it should be enough for pacquiao
                  A little bit more complicated kid , where do you differentiate between Manny demanding CWs , illegal glove size , over sized rings , 10 mill forfeits the list goes on and on of Manny demands , and Floyd requesting a drugs test that they both would take ,,, *** off with your bull**** , Manny ***ed this up , it would have been a formality , he said NO and that blew the lid of it , now he MUST be tested more than ever .

He is ducking Floyd and so are his fanboys , they all know Floyd will school him so now its forget the test and move on , yeah to a CW with JMM lol instead of the biggest fight in history ,,,, quack quack .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    A little bit more complicated kid , where do you differentiate between Manny demanding CWs , illegal glove size , over sized rings , 10 mill forfeits the list goes on and on of Manny demands , and Floyd requesting a drugs test that they both would take ,,, *** off with your bull**** , Manny ***ed this up , it would have been a formality , he said NO and that blew the lid of it , now he MUST be tested more than ever .

He is ducking Floyd and so are his fanboys , they all know Floyd will school him so now its forget the test and move on , yeah to a CW with JMM lol instead of the biggest fight in history ,,,, quack quack .
                    are you a ****** or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X