No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Has Heavy Emotions Tied To Mosley-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Has Heavy Emotions Tied To Mosley-Pacquiao

During the lead up to the May 7th Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley fight I had been keeping tabs with Mosley's trainer Naazim Richardson, a man always full of some kind of insight. From claiming that Shane was going to shock the masses by 'smashing' Pacquiao to calling the Filipino superstar the 'Rubik's Cube of boxing', Richardson's words had weighed heavily on my mind.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's smart to take a break from watching tape, then go back to it later. It won't make a difference though, Mosley is just too old.

Comment

I know Nazim has a strong affection for Shane, but even a great trainer like Nazim can't turn back the hands of time. Down in his heart, he has to know it.

I know every shot fighter has one last great fight in him, but for Mosley I think it was the Margarito fight.

Shane went through a costly divorce, and needs money to live on and support his children for the next 40 or so years hes going to be on this planet. That is all this fight is about.

When I think of Shane, I'm always going to think of his fight with Margarito. Not PBF or Pac.

Comment

Naz is a great trainer. He will do everything he can to prepare Shane for this fight but it will still be a steep challenge. He will train BHop to whoop Pascal's ass easy tho.

Comment

Pascal gettin' a whoopin'...Manny gonna have hands full IMO...I think I'm one of the FEW who feels as though this fight is right downs Shane's lane as far as styles....ANYTHING can happen in that one because at some point they will stand and FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Pascal gettin' a whoopin'...Manny gonna have hands full IMO...I think I'm one of the FEW who feels as though this fight is right downs Shane's lane as far as styles....ANYTHING can happen in that one because at some point they will stand and FIGHT
            I totally agree with you bro,Shane and Pac both have bad intentions in that ring and they are going to take risk..This fight might be the one you remember Shane for when it's all said and done,Win Lose or Draw...

Comment

Shane always had trouble with pure boxers, but a boxer puncher is right up his alley. Don't anyone be surprised if shane pulls it off, remember this is the same dude Roach wanted no part of.
              Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 04-14-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Shane went through a costly divorce, an d needs money to live on and support his children for the next 40 or so years hes going to be on this planet. That is all this fight is about.
                Exactly. Mosley right now is basically just selling his name on the market, and I don't blame him.

Alimony, the sophisticated term for prostitution.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  I totally agree with you bro,Shane and Pac both have bad intentions in that ring and they are going to take risk..This fight might be the one you remember Shane for when it's all said and done,Win Lose or Draw...
                  Hell Yes! I like both Shane and Pac, but i want Shane to put on one last great performance whether he wins or not. Sort of like Cotto-Mosley, an all action fight where buth guys could be proud of what they had done.

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  Hopkins > Pascal everytime. Doesn't matter if he's 50, he'll outsmart Pascal.

Yep, everyone seems to be judging Shane too much on Floyd/Mora. Floyd is a great fighter, no shame losing to him. And Mora was MASSIVE. Weighed in first at 157, and used his legs against Mosley - barely ever engaged. And it STILL shouldn't have been a draw - i had Shane winning clearly. Mora has also weighed in as a super-middleweight since then (against Vera)

WAR Hopkins/Shane/Pac

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                    Hell Yes! I like both Shane and Pac, but i want Shane to put on one last great performance whether he wins or not. Sort of like Cotto-Mosley, an all action fight where buth guys could be proud of what they had done.

Hopkins > Pascal everytime. Doesn't matter if he's 50, he'll outsmart Pascal.

Yep, everyone seems to be judging Shane too much on Floyd/Mora. Floyd is a great fighter, no shame losing to him. And Mora was MASSIVE. Weighed in first at 157, and used his legs against Mosley - barely ever engaged. And it STILL shouldn't have been a draw - i had Shane winning clearly. Mora has also weighed in as a super-middleweight since then (against Vera)

WAR Hopkins/Shane/Pac
                    I'm agreeing with a post of yours,I think I just seen a pig fly..LOL just kidding but I do agree with ya post..

Comment

Working...
                    X