Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez-Paul Williams Deal Reached, Presser Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez-Paul Williams Deal Reached, Presser Set

BoxingScene.com was advised that a deal has been reached for Sergio Martinez (45-2, 24KOs) to defend his WBC middleweight title against Paul Williams (39-1, 27KOs) on November 20 in Atlantic City. Last December they exchanged first round knockdowns in a twelve round "fight of the year" thriller. Williams got the win by way of majority decision. HBO will televise the rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great, time for Martinez to put this hypejob away for good this time

Comment

Glad it's signed. Another awesome fight this fall. Anyone hear the word on possible undercards?

Comment

About got damn time. This thing took way too long to get done. Can't wait until Nov, just one monster matchup after the other

Comment

Nce, should be a great fight

Comment

almost thought this fight was not happening for Nov.

Comment

I'm going with Martinez, cause I had him winning their first fight. It was very close, though.

Comment

We got for sure some nice fights in Nov-Dec , hope it will be on Boxing After Dark, open HBO, I just added HBO to my cable TV subscription but not paying for PPV events

Comment

this is great now lets hope abraham vs froch gets re scheduled

Comment

It'snot even signed yet and it's nearly october now....this fight won't be happening till December at best, maybe first of the year

Comment

Working...
                    X