No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero: I Am Being Victimized By Cowards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero: I Am Being Victimized By Cowards

Celestino Caballero made his debut at the featherweight division in April with an emphatic and unforgettable 12-round pummeling of the previously unbeaten Daud Yordan. The performance was so unforgettable, in fact, that it hasn’t escaped the memory of any of the champions from super bantamweight to junior lightweight, who are using their best footwork to stay as far away as possible from “Pellenchin.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Fight Paul Williams

Comment

Its crazy how he is being ducked because he is good but not really that good even.

Comment

It's wrong what the sport is doing to Caballero. I have no love for the majority of the fighters at 122 or 126. A bunch of yellow bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          It's wrong what the sport is doing to Caballero. I have no love for the majority of the fighters at 122 or 126. A bunch of yellow bastards.
          I agree bro.There are good fights to be made at that weight.

Comment

Caballero = most avoided fighter in boxing.

Comment

He should try and fight Chris John, that would be a good HBO fight. Well good as in meaningful it might not be a pretty fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                Fight Paul Williams

good one, they should fight each other since they are the most avoided fighters....

Comment

To be honest everyone at 126 is ducking him besides Elio Rojas because I know Elio Rojas would fight him but, no one wants to negotiate with Don King and aside from that Don King and Elio Rojas are having problems I think Elio Rojas wants a new promoter because IDK if you notice but, Elio fights like every ten months.CC said he wants to fight Elio Rojas.

Comment

Its true. Its damn true.

I wish there was something we could do to help Caba and get the ******* to stop ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                    X