No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Goodman Questions Mayweather-Mosley Drug Testing Gap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Goodman Questions Mayweather-Mosley Drug Testing Gap

A former Nevada State Athletic Commission Medical Advisory Board Chairman and Chief Ringside Physician who has worked more than 400 fights, Margaret Goodman generally applauds the United States Anti-Doping Agency's inagural overseeing of a random blood and urine system for detecting steroids and other illegal drugs in boxers.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    A former Nevada State Athletic Commission Medical Advisory Board Chairman and Chief Ringside Physician who has worked more than 400 fights, Margaret Goodman generally applauds the United States Anti-Doping Agency's inagural overseeing of a random blood and urine system for detecting steroids and other illegal drugs in boxers.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I agree with Goodman, that 18 day window is not applaudable

Comment

credit to mayweather.

Comment

So no blood tests for Mayweather? No post fight test for Mayweather?

This was obviously just a bull**** exercise anyways.

Never mind, people will believe whatever they want, regardless of logic and common sense. Why do I even bother trying to speak sensically on here.

Props to Mayweather. He is really a champion of reform in boxing. This whole testing stuff has nothing whatsoever to do with the Mayweather's slander campaign against Pacquiao. The Mayweather-Mosely testing has absolutely nothing at all to do with Mayweather trying to save face, just like Mayweather's claims about leading the charge for boxing reform have anything to do with saving face.

Oh yeah, by the way I'm accepting orders for snake oil. Let me know if your interested.

Mayweather =

Comment

All those question raised in this article answered here: http://theboxingtruth.com/

Interview done with Travis Trygart two days ago.

Dont know how things like this are ignored.
          On the biggest Issue stopping the biggest fight In our time.

But this gets attention: Comments Thread For: NSAC: Mayweather-Mosley Testing Cut-Off Was 18 Days

Since proven wrong, but yet to be reported by the Scene that it was bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            credit to mayweather.
            read the article!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              So no blood tests for Mayweather? No post fight test for Mayweather?

This was obviously just a bull**** exercise anyways.

Never mind, people will believe whatever they want, regardless of logic and common sense. Why do I even bother trying to speak sensically on here.

Props to Mayweather. He is really a champion of reform in boxing. This whole testing stuff has nothing whatsoever to do with the Mayweather's slander campaign against Pacquiao. The Mayweather-Mosely testing has absolutely nothing at all to do with Mayweather trying to save face, just like Mayweather's claims about leading the charge for boxing reform have anything to do with saving face.

Oh yeah, by the way I'm accepting orders for snake oil. Let me know if your interested.

Mayweather =
              Why are you so against better drug testing again?

Comment

like i said before...this is a cover up by mayweather...if he wanted to clean up boxing why didn't he start with Juan manuel marquez??? Why did it start with PAC?? He now has to continue continue this USDA test in all of his fights because if he dosen't then it's ganna look like he just targeted PAC.

PROPS to Mayweather for trying to clean up the sport. But it all started cuz he was scared of losing his 0 to PAC..........

if it dosen't make senseto you..then cut off one my balls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  Why are you so against better drug testing again?
                  Where did I say I was against better drug testing?

Unfortunately, that is not, and never has been, the issue in question here.

The whole drug testing controversy is one big red herring. It doesn't speak well to the average intelligence level of the people who keep repeating the same nonsense. Learn to think for yourself rather then to believe everything you hear spouted through the media which seems to confirm your preconceived biases.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                    like i said before...this is a cover up by mayweather...if he wanted to clean up boxing why didn't he start with Juan manuel marquez??? Why did it start with PAC?? He now has to continue continue this USDA test in all of his fights because if he dosen't then it's ganna look like he just targeted PAC.

PROPS to Mayweather for trying to clean up the sport. But it all started cuz he was scared of losing his 0 to PAC..........

if it dosen't make senseto you..then cut off one my balls!!!
                    You contradict yourself with this line.

Comment

Working...
                    X