Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sosnowksi Ripped and Ready For Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sosnowksi Ripped and Ready For Vitali Klitschko

Polish heavyweight Albert Sosnowksi promised to be in the best shape of his life for the upcoming fight with with Vitali Klitschko. He stayed true to his word. Sosnowski is a huge underdog but he's ripped and ready to go. He challenges Klitschko for the WBC heavyweight title on May 29 at Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. Photos by Łukasz Furman/bokser.org [Click Here To Read More]

Cotdamn! That foo is yoked like on creatine.

Comment

I hope Vitali is ready, Sosnowksi obviously took this fight seriously. Luckily boxing isn't a body-building contest though. If that was the case, Haye would be an ATG by now.

Comment

who the **** is sosnowski

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          who the **** is sosnowski
          Some guy who has been hitting the weights obviously.

Comment

ever hear dof zuri lawrence? the heavyweight with no ko's? yeah sosnowski is the guy who lost to him. also vitalis next ko victim. this fight is not liekly to go 3. vitali does not need more than a 1 week camp for this pile.

Comment

Originally posted by 77Ritchie77 View Post
              ever hear dof zuri lawrence? the heavyweight with no ko's? yeah sosnowski is the guy who lost to him. also vitalis next ko victim. this fight is not liekly to go 3. vitali does not need more than a 1 week camp for this pile.
              Atleast someone is willing to get in the ring against a Klitschko. While one fighter is clearly waiting for both of them to deteriorate before taking them on.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                Atleast someone is willing to get in the ring against a Klitschko. While one fighter is clearly waiting for both of them to deteriorate before taking them on.
                at least someone is willing to get in shape for a klitschko fight

Comment

I got £6 in my betting account. Might place a bet on the Pole.

Comment

If this guy goes into the fight actually believing he can win, then he might at least give Klitschko a sweat. I doubt he has the ability though.

Comment

Working...
                    X