Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: 'No One in New York Knows Who Amir Khan Is!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: 'No One in New York Knows Who Amir Khan Is!'

Paulie Malignaggi has been firing verbal broadsides at WBA light-welterweight title holder Amir Khan ever since, indeed before, their May 15th, Madison Square Garden encounter was announced. The brash New Yorker feels that Khan, who recently claimed that he handpicked Paulie for his US debut in order to look good, has bitten off more than he can chew; Paulie was also keen to laugh off Khan's boast that the New York fans will be hoping for a Malignaggi defeat come fight night. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think many in the U.S know who he is.

Comment

Yeah well, thats about to change May 15th when you get humiliated in front of your home crowd.

Comment

I believe him...I don't know anyone that knows who Khan is...

Comment

I got Khan to win this one and I think he has a point to prove. But Paulie can trash talk, but he better back it up.

Comment

With is all this trash talking.I'm expecting a great fight.

Comment

Not to many people in brooklynn know who you are either Paulie...smh

Comment

paulie, you my dude, but i know who khan is.

Comment

I live in NY and now work in Brooklyn and have never rooted for Paulie once. Matter of fact, I root for him to lose usually.

This time I'm backing Paulie. I'm sick of golden boy feeding their young guys fighters they perceive to be weak.

If Nate Campbell and Paulie win, it would be a huge victory for boxing against GBP. Golden Boy is running out of leverage and that's a very good thing.

Comment

Yeah no one knows him, yet he's making money off Amir's name by selling these shirts?

Comment

Working...
                    X