Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: 'Next Time I'm Knocking Kelly Pavlik Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: 'Next Time I'm Knocking Kelly Pavlik Out'

Last Saturday night in Atlantic City, Sergio Martinez finally caught a break with a unanimous twelve round decision over Kelly Pavlik to capture the WBC/WBO middleweight titles. For several years, well-known boxing agent Sampson "Picasso" Lewkowicz was telling me Martinez would one day become a major player in the sport. I admit, I had my doubts. But Lewkowicz knew all along Martinez would rise to the occasion if a big opportunity was presented. [Click Here To Read More]

Sergio's confidence and good looks alone will KO Pavlik next time.
    Last edited by paulf; 04-23-2010, 02:34 AM.

Comment

haha...he gave a shout out to all the boxingscene posters.....classy

......Williams vs Sergio please......we all know he will beat Pavlik again after what he did the first time, Cintron slready got KO'd like he said, the fans don't want Margo.......it leaves only Williams......

Comment

Can't disagree with anything he commented on.

An Honest man, he gave Williams the credit for being the fighter he is and prefers to take that fight.

Sergio is a true Champion and gotta love him for the BoxingScene shoutout.

Sergio gets much love on this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          ......Williams vs Sergio please......we all know he will beat Pavlik again after what he did the first time, Cintron slready got KO'd like he said, the fans don't want Margo.......it leaves only Williams......
          Definitely!

Williams and Martinez are making this a great time for Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            haha...he gave a shout out to all the boxingscene posters.....classy

Yeah that was really cool.

I have to admit that I am really happy with Sergio getting more options on his table, he deserved it. War Sergio!!!!!

Comment

Williams vs Martinez for The Ring title, and the winner rules the division for years while Sturm hides at home with his belt, ducking them!

Comment

LOL I love Martinez, the guy is classy as hell but he can go off like a machine gun if he wants to but keeping it real, he just doesn't run his mouth without backing **** up. We need more champs like this cat in boxing, I hope he reigns the MW division for a long time. WAR MARAVILLA!

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
                  LOL I love Martinez, the guy is classy as hell but he can go off like a machine gun if he wants to but keeping it real, he just doesn't run his mouth without backing **** up. We need more champs like this cat in boxing, I hope he reigns the MW division for a long time. WAR MARAVILLA!
                  Maravilla is one sexy sob. He's quickly rising on my p4p list. I hope he avenges all the mishaps the "loss" against Williams the "draw" against Cintron and finally I hope he gets to beat down Margacheato.

Comment

Sergio is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X