No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: Darchinyan Has Signed For Donaire Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw: Darchinyan Has Signed For Donaire Rematch

Gary Shaw, promoter of WBC/WBA super-flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan, says he has a signed contract from Darchinyan to fight a rematch with Nonito Donaire Jr on August 21 at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA. Shaw says he is waiting to hear from Donaire's promoter Top Rank "to see if we have a deal." [Click Here To Read More]

We talking about Arum and top ranks here so am not holding my breath..

Comment

By the way Nonito outbox Dar-chin again.

Comment

This fight needs to happen.

Another KO win over Darchinyan would send the message to the public that Donaire is as good as his fans claim, but it would also strengthen the criticism that he needs to step up his game and fight some better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          By the way Nonito outbox Dar-chin again.
          Think Donaire will win also, but I'll be rooting for Vic; hope Vic knocks him out. Donaire has been facing really weak/ small opposition, atleast this is a step up.

Comment

I hope this fight come's off.Smart money has to be Donaire but I like chinny's style.I'm gonna have to run with chinny on this one.He has look a bit better in his recent fight's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Think Donaire will win also, but I'll be rooting for Vic; hope Vic knocks him out. Donaire has been facing really weak/ small opposition, atleast this is a step up.
              I just love the way nonito fights, Am rooting for him because i love his fighting style, Its a pity he hasnt been showcase at top ranks like he's suppose to be but he knew what he was doing when he signed for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Gary Shaw, promoter of WBC/WBA super-flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan, says he has a signed contract from Darchinyan to fight a rematch with Nonito Donaire Jr on August 21 at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA. Shaw says he is waiting to hear from Donaire's promoter Top Rank "to see if we have a deal." [Click Here To Read More]
                Donaire by another devastating KO.

Comment

Vic underestimated Donaire the first time, but it wont happen again. Im sure of a Darchinyan KO in this win. Luck wont strike twice for Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by harutfromnh View Post
                    Vic underestimated Donaire the first time, but it wont happen again. Im sure of a Darchinyan KO in this win. Luck wont strike twice for Nonito.
                    It wasn't luck the first time... It was skills

Comment

Working...
                    X