Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says: "I Will Crush Mayweather, Knock Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says: "I Will Crush Mayweather, Knock Him Out"

According to trainer Freddie Roach, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is hungry to get Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the ring. Roach told the Washington Post that Pacquiao is still steaming over the failed January negotiations to make a fight. Pacquiao wants to defend his honor by getting Mayweather in the ring. He feels Mayweather tried to ruin his reputation by pushing him to take random drug tests to detect steroids. [Click Here To Read More]

dam manny is talkin **** now. i love it.

Comment

this **** needs to be made...HAS TO!!

Comment

Right, that's why I skipped the random drug testing, because you will crush him, knock him out.

Comment

"It's an honor thing to Manny," Roach says. "Manny says things to me like: 'I will knock him out; I will crush him.' He's never talked like that about another fighter."

DAMN...i like the ****-talkin version

Comment

you'll do whatever he wants.....there's only one thing you need to do then. then, we'll have ourselves a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Right, that's why I skipped the random drug testing, because you will crush him, knock him out.
              He skipped the "random drug testing" because it ISN'T REQUIRED BY THE STATE. I mean I don't know how many freaking times this has to be repeated. Mayweather DOESN'T DICTATE WHERE AND WHEN AND HOW PEOPLE TEST IN BOXING.

Mayweather DOESN'T RUN BOXING.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaahaha Yeah Sure.....

Comment

Pac is right.. He will crush Mayweather..

Mayweather knows this too.. This is one of the reason he came up with the Ped excuse to play mind games with PAC.. Mayweather is scared..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    DAMN...i like the ****-talkin version
                    did you like the orlando magic yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                    X