No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley Next For Mayweather if Pacquiao Crumbles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley Next For Mayweather if Pacquiao Crumbles

Leonard Ellerbe, advisor to Floyd Mayweather Jr., told the Los Angeles Times that Shane Mosley would be their prime target if negotiations to make a fight with Manny Pacquiao fall apart. Mayweather is looking for the biggest financial opportunities out there, and the two biggest are Pacquiao and Mosley. Bob Arum of Top Rank and Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions [acting on behalf of Mayweather] are going to do their best to make a deal for a Mayweather-Pacquiao bout. Mosley has to win his January 30 welterweight unification with Andre Berto to keep the Mayweather possibility alive. [details]

uh berto is going to beat shane mosley. And pbf aint fighting berto cause of money, so whos left for pbf to fight other than pac?

Comment

thats good news... either pacquiao or mosley is the only fights that he can get respect out of. if he loses people will laugh in his face

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
        uh berto is going to beat shane mosley. And pbf aint fighting berto cause of money, so whos left for pbf to fight other than pac?
        Has nothing to do with money. Berto and Mayweather are both with Al Haymon.

Comment

This is a very good fight.

Personally I would have MORE respect if he takes the bigger challenge, less reward option of Mosley.

Comment

If this happens, if PBF fights Mosley instead, then the Pac Team will have no choice but to pit Pacquiao with Tyson Fury for the WBA super ww Title, and even break more records, his 8th world weight title, something that is unimaginable but highly possible. He will be even more famous and Pacquiao will be #3 ATG ahead of Henry Armstrong.

Freddie Roach had already mentioned this possibility.
            Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-20-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Has nothing to do with money. Berto and Mayweather are both with Al Haymon.
              so what? who the hect is al haymon? u tellin me al haymon calls the shots for berto? hect no, dibella does.

Comment

Mayweather camp drew first blood with their showing of leverage.

Comment

ellerbe is ****** calling cotto a dance partner... wtf does that make floyd? a ****ing ballerina

Comment

God I hope Berto beats Mosley.

For the record I picked Berto to win, but now I REALLY have a reason to go for him...

Comment

Working...
                    X