Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager Says Focused Nery Will Not Let Inoue Get Revenge For Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager Says Focused Nery Will Not Let Inoue Get Revenge For Japan

TOKYO - Manager Sean Gibbons says his fighter Luis Nery is dialled in on his task at the Tokyo Dome on Monday (May 6) night when he comes in as a hefty underdog to challenge unified super bantamweight champion Naoya Inoue. Gibbons is a boxing lifer and he has noted changes in Nery since talk about the possible showdown with Inoue started to grow. "Leading into this fight, I've never seen his focus like this," said Gibbons. "The fight with Emmanuel Rodriguez, he'd go home on the weekends, play around, when he trained with Eddy [Reynoso], he'd go to TJ [Tijuana]. [For Inoue] he left January 2nd and never went back to Tijuana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We have all heard this before from managers. Makes me want to check out the odds for an Inoue K.O!
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Obviously Inoue has to be the big favorite. But a focused Nery is dangerous and Inoue gets hit. Could be a fun fight.

Comment

Ah yes Sean gibbons. This man speaks nothing but the truth

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          Ah yes Sean gibbons. This man speaks nothing but the truth
          Not sure I dislike a manager more than Sean Gibbons TBH.

Here's a fun piece of trivia though...

https://boxrec.com/en/event/27369/59772

Comment

Call me crazy, but this might be Inoue's toughest fight since the first against Donaire.
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
              We have all heard this before from managers. Makes me want to check out the odds for an Inoue K.O!
              Like -1200

if you want to make money, you gotta bet the round or round Grouping like I did lol
              Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Like -1200

if you want to make money, you gotta bet the round or round Grouping like I did lol
                I'll check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post

I'll check it out. Thanks.
                  I got +500 on my bet...but I'm superstitious so I'll leave it at that
                  Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I got +500 on my bet...but I'm superstitious so I'll leave it at that
                    Good luck. My derby horse came in third. Almost pulled it out but it is what it is, lol.
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X