Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Wants To Engage In A Civil War Against Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Wants To Engage In A Civil War Against Jaime Munguia

It's been a respectful promotion between Mexican countrymen Canelo Alvarez and Jaime Munguia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People misunderstood when Canelo said he wouldn’t fight Mexicans. What he actually meant was he wouldn’t fight Mexicans called David Benavidez.

Comment

canelo wouldnt fight mexicans but now he will, he wont fight people who disrespect him but he has done in the past

This is canelo who asked how do u expect people to believe u when u say things?

GettyImages-1351157517.jpg?width=900.jpg

Comment

Canelo is quite possibly the most narcissistic fighter I have ever witnessed. He truly believes everyone in and around the sport should kiss his Lilly white arse

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          People misunderstood when Canelo said he wouldn’t fight Mexicans. What he actually meant was he wouldn’t fight Mexicans called David Benavidez.
          Isn't David benavidez Valenzuelan anyway? I've seen him come out a couple times with the flag but always called the Mexican monster. Probably wouldn't sell as good according to his team and haymon I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Isn't David benavidez Valenzuelan anyway? I've seen him come out a couple times with the flag but always called the Mexican monster. Probably wouldn't sell as good according to his team and haymon I suppose
            Mexican dad and Ecuadorian mother, born in Phoenix, Arizona.

Shouldn't matter where he comes from. Those snakes Sulaiman and Mendoza should order their mandatories.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Ive never seen David with a Venezuela flag. You sure you’re not thinking Uzi?

Comment

He's Mexican American

Chicano

Comment

Canelos critics ironically hold him to higher standard than his own fans. Higher than other fighters as well

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Ive never seen David with a Venezuela flag. You sure you’re not thinking Uzi?
                    crimsonfalcon07 let me know it was an Ecuadorian flag. lol but yeah thats probably how i got the flags mixed up

Comment

Working...
                    X