No announcement yet.

Diaz vs Malignaggi Rematch Deal is Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz vs Malignaggi Rematch Deal is Reached

BoxingScene.com was advised that a deal has been reached in principle for a rematch between Juan Diaz and Paulie Malignaggi. The fight will take place on December 12, on HBO, at an agreed upon catch-weight of 139-pounds - and a 20-foot ring too. In August, Diaz won a controversial unanimous decision over Malignaggi when they fought in Diaz's hometown of Houston, Texas. I've heard the rematch may take place in Atlantic City or Las Vegas. Diaz has already started training for the rematch. [details]

good! Now Paulie better not get robbed again..

Comment

malinaggi is gonna take this one!!!

Comment

Paulie by SD. Let's get it on...

Comment

not bad. glad they bumped up the weight 1/2 a pound.

Comment

Cool, now Malignaggi better not blow it. It will probably be a carbon copy of the first fight, except Diaz might have Paulie in his head.

Comment

i hope the baby bull kicks his ass again. i don't like this fast talking load mouth big nose feather fisted italian *****. i guarantee that he's going to do the same thing the week of the fight and put the judges under pressure so his punkass can win. i hope juan stops him.

Comment

Diaz by tko

Diaz will destroy and leave no doubts this time!

Comment

make this fight fort the WBC Diamond Belt.

Comment

Its a wash baby! Paulie by UD, a big UD decision too. 20 foot ring, its all good. His got this! the funniest thing, how Diazi s ranked above Paulie is Ring Mags Jr Welterweight ranking and he has even even fought at the official weight yet and STILL wont.

Comment

Working...
                    X