Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Probellum, Schaefer File Defamation Lawsuit Against Ben Shalom And BOXXER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Probellum, Schaefer File Defamation Lawsuit Against Ben Shalom And BOXXER

A pair of upstart promotional companies are in the midst of a legal battle. BoxingScene.com has learned that Probellum and company co-founders Richard Schaefer and Ali Shams Pour have filed a defamation lawsuit against BOXXER and promoter Ben Shalom, who operates as CEO and director of the UK-based outfit. The initial filing was placed June 21 in the High Court of Justice of England and Wales, citing libel and slander in seeking unspecified damages.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The U.S. Treasury Department offered up to a $5,000,000 reward for information leading to the financial disruption of the KOCG and all business ties, or the arrest and/or conviction of Kinahan, his younger brother Christy Sr. and father Christy Sr.
    This indeed is a handsome reward, if Josh Taylor or Tyson Fury never fight again to earn wages I'm sure they will consider giving up Daniel Kinahan and disappear for good, that way everybody wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This indeed is a handsome reward, if Josh Taylor or Tyson Fury never fight again to earn wages I'm sure they will consider giving up Daniel Kinahan and disappear for good, that way everybody wins.
      Is Kinahan on the run? I haven't followed the story since it first broke. Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Is Kinahan on the run? I haven't followed the story since it first broke. Nash out

EXILED mob boss Daniel Kinahan is now on the run from the US Government — after a huge $5m bounty was placed on his head.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/8645633/d...se-smash-gang/
        Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

EXILED mob boss Daniel Kinahan is now on the run from the US Government — after a huge $5m bounty was placed on his head.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/8645633/d...se-smash-gang/
          5 million bounty. Hopefully this be a mission on Red Dead Redemption 3. Nash out.
          adotd adotd Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Kinahan is still enjoying his life in a mansion in Dubai, he is not stupid enough to go to USA.
            Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Probellum is over and done!!!

Schaefar can file any lawsuit he likes, its going absolutely nowhere and will simply expose himself even further.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Probellum should have filed a defamation lawsuit against Bob Arum for what he said.

I wonder why they didn't go after him?
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-26-2022, 12:21 PM.
                MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Probellum should gave filed a defamation lawsuit against Bob Arum for what he said.

I wonder why they didn't go after him?
                  They already contacted Arum. I mentioned it in the story.
                  "The comment did not go unchecked. BoxingScene.com has learned that a legal notice was sent to Arum by Probellum demanding the Las Vegas-based promoter avoid further such accusations to avoid litigation. BoxingScene.com has discovered that similar letters were sent to several prominent trainers, managers and promoters in the U.K., though lawsuits have not been filed against any such parties."

Comment

Good, shoddy little outfit that Boxxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X