No announcement yet.

Campillo-Shumenov Rematch Eyed For January

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campillo-Shumenov Rematch Eyed For January

BoxingScene.com has been advised that representatives for WBA light heavyweight champion Gabriel Campillo and challenger Beibut Shumenov have announced that they have agreed to a rematch, thereby resolving all of their present disputes. On August 15, Campillo came from behind to upset Shumenov by majority decision in Kazakhstan. [details]

This whole situation seems a bit dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      BoxingScene.com has been advised that representatives for WBA light heavyweight champion Gabriel Campillo and challenger Beibut Shumenov have announced that they have agreed to a rematch, thereby resolving all of their present disputes. On August 15, Campillo came from behind to upset Shumenov by majority decision in Kazakhstan. [details]
      Did Cmapillo get paid for the first fight already? If not will he get paid double for this fight? And, is crazy how the Champ beat the challenger convincently even knock the challenger down a couple times. And, yet there is a rematch? I don't remember when was the last time something like this happen before.

Comment

What's the purpose of the rematch? Didn't Shumenov fail to pay Campillo?

Comment

wtf? a few lucky reporters were lucky enough to see it? no wonder why you cant even find a place to watch his fights. im kinda hoping campillo wins again because beibut seems kinda sketch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            wtf? a few lucky reporters were lucky enough to see it? no wonder why you cant even find a place to watch his fights. im kinda hoping campillo wins again because beibut seems kinda sketch to me.
            he would

Might even stop him next time

Comment

why didnt shumenov just bribe the judges the first time around? n00b promoter!

Comment

Uzelkov??? !!! Omg wba wtf

Comment

Working...
                X