No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter: Pay-Per-View Undercard is Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter: Pay-Per-View Undercard is Announced

On Saturday, Nov. 20 at Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, two middleweight showdowns and a 50-50 fight featuring undefeated lightweights will comprise the televised PPV undercard of the welterweight super fight between undefeated WBO world champion Terence "Bud" Crawford and former two-time welterweight world champion "Showtime" Shawn Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-04-2021, 01:20 PM.
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Not an attractive undercard.

Just like the Canelo-Plant undercard isn't attractive either.

Do we reward this by buying the PPVs just for the main event? I don't want to encourage the promoters to keep doing this, feel more like punishing them instead.
    macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Garbage undercard
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Not an attractive undercard.

Just like the Canelo-Plant undercard isn't attractive either.

Do we reward this by buying the PPVs just for the main event? I don't want to encourage the promoters to keep doing this, feel more like punishing them instead.
        Well, I'm debating going to the event, but I'll not be shoving anything into my arm, so I might need to use "my site" to view the fight as with Fury/Wilder III. That experience actually worked quite well.

But I have a feeling we'll see some unexpected excitement from these undercard fighters. Falcao/Volny should definitely be a bit of a barn burner.

Comment

Undercard is very underwhelming. The problem seems to be the cost of ppv and the purse up for the main eventers means they undercards will suck.

Why not a 3 fight card on regular TV-

Alihkanuly/NDam,
          dogboe/Diaz or Falcao/Volny
          Porter / Crawford
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-04-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Damn, I'll watch but not the undercard. Sounds horrible.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I recall after the Floyd-Canelo card where they had Garcia Vs. Matthysse as the co-main, they somehow determined the undercard does not necessarily correlate to more PPV buys. Since then, most PPV undercards have been underwhelming to say the least.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Hassan N’Dam??? Jesus Christ...
                ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

This sh_tttttt should be free then because it’s weak as hell from a fan standpoint! I been around the sport as a fighter and fan for some 40 years and I can’t see myself buying this.

Comment

Man that’s pretty bad why do they do this to the fans it’s like they think we’ll but just but for the main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X