No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I Will Try To Knock Nikolai Valuev Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: "I Will Try To Knock Nikolai Valuev Out"

Former cruiserweight champion David Haye plans to go for the knockout when he takes on the seven-foot, 350-pound giant, Nikolai Valuev for the WBA heavyweight title. Haye meets him on November 7 in Germany. Valuev is a mosnter of a man compared to Haye, but the British fighter still plans to go for the knockout. [details]

**** this coward David Haye.

Comment

I hope he does get a KO on Valuev.

I'd love to see someone as big as Valuev just flop to the floor..

Comment

This willl be interesting. I hope Haye wins and then proves himself in the HW division instead of running his mouth so damn much and prove his haters wrong.

Comment

Try? Don't sound confident. And **** that anyway. Haye ain't stoppin Val. Just outwork him to a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            I hope he does get a KO on Valuev.

I'd love to see someone as big as Valuev just flop to the floor..

Would be nice and funny..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former cruiserweight champion David Haye plans to go for the knockout when he takes on the seven-foot, 350-pound giant, Nikolai Valuev for the WBA heavyweight title. Haye meets him on November 7 in Germany. Valuev is a mosnter of a man compared to Haye, but the British fighter still plans to go for the knockout. [details]
              While this is exciting to the fans,Haye runs a risk of gassing out and being picked at will by Valuev and knocked out himself.

Comment

Haye won't gas people!

It's all good.

Comment

I think Haye would spend 5-6 rounds getting used to his size and beating him to the punch, but hes not the kinda fighter to hit and run all night, i see in the later rounds him going for the KO

Comment

I'd love to hear the sound of timberrrrr! Haye doesn't sound too confident i agree. I think he knows with his speed he can outbox him. Though i think he can break him down and needs to send a statement

Comment

Working...
                    X