No announcement yet.

De La Hoya vs Mendoza at The WBA's Festival, 9/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya vs Mendoza at The WBA's Festival, 9/5

Former six division champion Oscar De La Hoya, who retired earlier this year, will return to the ring. Well not exactly. He confirmed his appearance at the WBA's KO To Drugs Festival on September 5 in Panama. WBA vice president Gilberto Jesus Mendoza announced De La Hoya's appearance at the event. De La Hoya will face Mendoza in an exhibition bout for charity. There will be a sizable donation made to National Cancer Association of Panama. [details]

I hope Oscar quits on his stool.

Comment

There will be a sizable donation made to National Cancer Association of Panama.

I want to see people call him greedy still.

Comment

oscar was a cokehead at one time....true story!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          buwhahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            During an exhibition fight that would be the most embarrassing thing ever!LOL

Comment

So, he is still able to fight as long as it isn't a professional fight?

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with Oscar returning to the ring for an exhibition that will benefit Cancer victims.

Only a dickhead would piss on him for something like this.

Love him or hate him ; Oscar has a good heart, and he's shown as much on multiple occasions in the past as well.

Comment

i dont get why u guys hate on dlh so much..

he fought all the best fighters

he carried the sport on hes own shoulders for at least 10 years

you call him greedy for taking money fights.. but its fine when mayweather does it.. and for pac to put fights in jeopardy over 3% of the slice..

and now when he does a kind thing for charity you all still hate on him..

funny way 2 appreciate a 10 time and 6 division champion.

Comment

odh did more for boxing than almost any other boxer.I like him & win or lose he fought the best & generated more money than anyone else.mayweather & hopkins can thank oscar for their large bank accounts.by the way that avatar of that dead pedophile certainly doesn't make you look like a STREETBULLY! It makes you look far from it!

Comment

Working...
                    X