No announcement yet.

Sergei Dzinziruk Turns Down a Paul Williams Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergei Dzinziruk Turns Down a Paul Williams Fight

A few days ago, WBO junior middleweight champion Sergei Dzinziruk appeared on the internet and issued a challenge to the newly crowned interim-champion Paul Williams. Early tonight, an irate George Peterson, manager and trainer of Williams, contacted BoxingScene.com to voice his displeasure over Dzinziruk turning down a fight with Williams. [details]

Too bad. I wanted to see this fight. Surely Pwill's huggers will eat this one up.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      A few days ago, WBO junior middleweight champion Sergei Dzinziruk appeared on the internet and issued a challenge to the newly crowned interim-champion Paul Williams. Early tonight, an irate George Peterson, manager and trainer of Williams, contacted BoxingScene.com to voice his displeasure over Dzinziruk turning down a fight with Williams. [details]
      I smell Bull**** From Williams camp. They are taking this (Everybody ducks me) to far. We have to wait and see what Sergei have to say. I bet this is just BS from Williams camp!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Too bad. I wanted to see this fight. Surely Pwill's huggers will eat this one up.

Comment

Europeans being Europeans.

Comment

Fail..... Sergei... You fail.

Stay in Germany. You would have lost anyway.

This is why you will never be noticed. Stay over there where you are. I hate it when fighters do that.

I mean seriously... The douche went on the internet and started throwing remarks such as "I'll fight you anywhere"

WTF.....

**** you Sergei.... You ****. I wanted to see this fight too. I bet you the money was good to.. A high payday for Sergei, but I guess he even doubts himself in this fight. The females wants attention, and this is the only attention he will ever get.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              I smell Bull**** From Williams camp. They are taking this (Everybody ducks me) to far. We have to wait and see what Sergei have to say. I bet this is just BS from Williams camp!!!!!!
              I have no doubt that Sergei is asking for a few million. Whether or not he deserves it really doesn't matter because no network is going to pay it. There is no network that is going to even pay him a million. To them he is worthless name. Case in point, HBO willing to pay Taylor a ton more to fight Jeff Lacy instead of Carl Froch.

Comment

Why did Dzinziruk bother releasing a statement anyway? I mean it was pretty clear Williams was going to win.

Comment

i cant blame him if he wasnt happy with the money

this is only one side of the story, i would like to see what their response will be to this

another Kolle for Williams next

Comment

b-b-b-b-b-but Euro fighters are NEVER given a chance to fight in the US. GODDAMN THIS AMERICAN FAVORITISM

Comment

Working...
                    X