No announcement yet.

Campbell Sends a Message To Manny Pacquiao, David Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell Sends a Message To Manny Pacquiao, David Diaz

Good luck to both of you this Saturday. I know alot of folks are predicting Manny to win this with ease, but I also know it ain't gonna happen that easily. But that's neither here nor there. I'm writing this letter because I want the winner of your fight to really consider the history that could be made by fighting the winner of my September 13th fight with Joan Guzman, which of course I am confident will be me :-) Anyways, the winner of your fight in meeting the winner of my fight has the chance to do something that has only been done once in the history of boxing. A complete unification of the IBF,WBO, WBC, and WBA world titles. The only other person in history to accomplish that feat was Bernard Hopkins. Roy never did it. Oscar never did it. Floyd never did it. Nobody except Bernard ever did it. [details]

Campbell is a funny guy

Comment

Not history yet. Bernard had The Ring belt too, so technically he wouldn't be tying it.

Comment

excellent letter.

don king is very articulate! lol

if that's how nate really feels then we need more nates in the sport.

i don't know who would be tougher for pacquiao. i feel a poll coming.
        Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 06-26-2008, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Not history yet. Bernard had The Ring belt too, so technically he wouldn't be tying it.
          The Ring belt is a trophy, NOT a true world title. A true world title actually has to be defended against top ranked contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            The Ring belt is a trophy, NOT a true world title. A true world title actually has to be defended against top ranked contenders.
            Like Morrade Hakkar I like the ideas of Mandatories, but the organizations asign them to people who don't deserve it (See: Gary Lockett). Plus through lineal, Casamayor is the true champ anyway, who ended up beating Nate.

Comment

War Campbell!!!!!

Show Guzman He Should Have Stayed At Featherweight!!!

Comment

Why he did great against Barrios and Soto. At 126 he really fought no one of note except Terdsack Jandeng

Comment

Campbell is a big dude and cagey and crafty.

This guy is dangerous.

Comment

Well done Nate but we know this fight won't happen. wishful thnking though!

Comment

Working...
                    X