Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe Dumps Frank Warren, Targets Roy Jones Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe Dumps Frank Warren, Targets Roy Jones Jr.

World champion Joe Calzaghe is now a free agent who will promote himself under his own promotional banner. Calzageh has revealed to Michael Pearlman that he dumped lontime promoter Frank Warren and is targeting Roy Jones Jr. for his next fight. Calzaghe has been promoted by Warren for twelve-years. [details]

you know what. maybe im just an idiot (yes), but i really want to see jones jr vs calzhage before jones jr retires. moreso than pavlik/calzhage.

Comment

Surprising news.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
        you know what. maybe im just an idiot (yes), but i really want to see jones jr vs calzhage before jones jr retires. moreso than pavlik/calzhage.
        That's the one I want to see too - two of the greatest of the last 15 years.

Comment

A promoter owing a fighter money, wow!

Calzaghe gets to keep more money from the Jones fight now because he won't have to give a percentage over to Warren, sucks for Warren though.

Comment

Should be a a top notch bout. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              World champion Joe Calzaghe is now a free agent who will promote himself under his own promotional banner. Calzageh has revealed to Michael Pearlman that he dumped lontime promoter Frank Warren and is targeting Roy Jones Jr. for his next fight. Calzaghe has been promoted by Warren for twelve-years. [details]
              Your fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
                Roy will never retire so......

Comment

Roy's coffin will have GOLDENPALACE.COM written on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                    Your fired.
                    you're..................

Comment

Working...
                    X